Livigno for beginner skiers: What to do, slopes and ski lifts
What can the Livigno Ski Area offer for less experienced skiers?
The Livigno ski area is one of the most popular in Italy for the guarantee of being able to enjoy perfectly functioning slopes for many months, and not just in the colder months. Moreover, with more than 115 km of slopes, it can satisfy every level of skier.
The blue slopes are those of easy walking that are usually offered to beginners due to the simplicity of the routes and the moderate slope, they are ideal for those approaching winter sports.
Of medium difficulty and also recommended for beginners, you will find slopes close and comfortable to your hotel or other medium-long ones with unforgettable views where you can arrive directly in the town of Livigno.
Very easy slopes, flanked by a way dedicated to children with numerous fun and entertaining activities; or others close to ski schools where you can book the ski instructor and ski rental points and equipment needed to ski safely.
Visit the Ski Area map and choose from November to the beginning of May when to approach winter sports.
Here are all the BLUE slopes – Easy Ski-run in Livigno with the indications of lifts and slopes
To have fun every day and try a different one, don’t wait to get even better on the snow!
- Degli amanti slope can be reached with the MOTTOLINO GONDOLA
- Ski Wegg slope can be reached with the VALFIN MONTE NEVE CHAIR LIFT
- Ermellini slope can be reached with the YEPI LIFT CHAIR LIFT
- Passo Eira (I e II) slope can be reached with the YEPI LIFT CHAIR LIFT
- Palipert (Nord e Sud) slope can be reached with the PALIPERT DRAG LIFT
- Amerikan (Nord e Sud) slope can be reached with the AMERIKAN DRAG LIFT
- San Rocco slope can be reached with the SAN ROCCO DRAG LIFT and CHAIR LIFT
- Doss slope can be reached with the DOSS 18 DRAG LIFT
- Bellavista slope can be reached with the FONTANE VETTA CHAIR LIFT
- Bob slope can be reached with the SKI SCHOOL AREA DRAG LIFT
- Ski School Area slope can be reached with the SKI SCHOOL AREA DRAG LIFT
- Del Sole slope can be reached with the DEL SOLE DRAG LIFT
- Campo Scuola slope can be reached with the CAMPO SCUOLA CHAIR LIFT
- Mini Lift slope can be reached with the MINI LIFT SCUOLA DRAG LIFT
- Puffi slope can be reached with the LIVIGNO CENTRO TAGLIEDE GONDOLA
- Scoiattoli slope can be reached with the LIVIGNO CENTRO TAGLIEDE GONDOLA
- Valandrea slope can be reached with the TAGLIEDE COSTACCIA GONDOLA
- Valentina slope can be reached with the TAGLIEDE COSTACCIA GONDOLA
- Valandrea I slope can be reached with the VALANDREA DRAG LIFT
- Valandrea II slope can be reached with the VALANDREA DRAG LIFT
- Botarel I slope can be reached with the BOTAREL CHAIR LIFT
- Cassana slope can be reached with the BOTAREL CHAIR LIFT and CASSANA GONDOLA
READY TO SKI! BUY YOUR SKIPASS NOW
If you can’t wait to put your skis or board on and launch yourself on the splendid snow of Livigno, go ahead: buy your ski pass online at the cheapest rate and avoid the queues at the ticket office when you come to Livigno.
DISCOVER THE ONLINE SHOP and you will receive your ski pass in Livigno in just a few clicks. With the daily or multi-day Skipass you will find all the solutions and tickets that can be used for the selected day and valid on the entire Skiarea of Livigno
LIVIGNO SKIPASSION APP – The app for those who ski in Livigno
With the Livigno Skipassion app you can enjoy a full ski experience skiing on the slopes of Livigno, you can easily buy and recharge your ski pass and go directly on the slopes. Check the weather conditions in real time and are perfect for your day on the snow.
Finally, now that you are becoming a skilled skier, you can use the app to record your runs and improve your performance every day with new challenges!
The app can be downloaded from both Android Google Play and the Apple App Store!