Anti-Covid regulations to ski safe
Livigno ski area starts winter season 2021/22 with some simple safety measures to allow people to ski:
- Mandatory Green Pass: it is necessary to be in possession of the Covid-19 green certification in order to access lifts such as cable cars and chairlifts with wind screen (click here for EU Digital Green Certificate info);
- Non-mandatory Green Pass for children under 12: the Covid-19 green certification is not needed until reaching the age of 12 years;
- Social distancing: within the ski area it must be guaranteed at least one metre distance among people;
- Mandatory face mask: in communal areas and inside closed lifts a surgical or superior face mask must be wore (6 years and up);
- Reduced capacity of 80% for closed lifts: the capacity on cable cars and chairlifts with wind screen will be lowered to 80%, no limitation on open lifts;
- No quota limit: the number of ski passes is not subject to any limitation, for this reason there’s no need to book ski passes;
- On line skipass: it is possible to buy ski passes from the official web-site or through Livigno Skipassion Application. The ski pass bought on line (without support/key card) can be collected at any pick-up point (ticket machine, partner hotel, ticket booth). It is always available the sale service and client assistance at the Skipassion ticket offices in Livigno;
- Livigno Skipassion App: it is advisable to download the Livigno Skipassion Application and to sign up in order to get all information on the ski area and the safety notifications in real time.
Depending on the pandemic evolution and new government instructions, Livigno Skipassion will see to updating the rules of access to the ski area, and communicating promplty new measures.